Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sky is Blue???? I doubt!!!


I look at the sky today, I believe it is blue but to me it is grey. Life is so unpredictable, sometime you think you done nothing wrong, you have done enough but you are wrong because you are not the person to judge whether you are right or wrong, it is others whose live around you will make the judgement!!

Sometime it is too tire..try to figure out what have you done right and what have you done wrong. If you think you have done enough but in actual fact it is way way not enough at least in the eyes of other people.

You work so hard but do not earn any appreciation and it is really frustrated. However if you think you are the victim of life, you are wrong, everybody will claim they are the one whose are being victimised.......so what is the conclusion???

I loss my steam, I can't even spell out my frustration because.............you can't blame nobody, everything have a couse and effect, thing just follow this principle. Everything you suffer is something you have done sometime ago, you just have to face the consequences alone..

Ah! I don;t know what I say!!!! Let it be, life need to go on ....no matter what

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tomorrow will be a new day, don't give up!

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Coketai said...

Who ever you are! Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home