Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Taiwan Trip - Toys for my kids (pillows with MP3 speaker)




Edward recommend this two toys to me when we were loitering around 101. This particular shop sell a lot of small interesting soveniour item and this MP3 speaker pillow, I found most interesting, each cost 550 Taiwan dollor which is roughly 55 Malaysia ringgit.


You can plug you MP3 or Ipod into the pillow and it run on 2 A5 battery. My kids were so excited when I present this to them. I asked Edward to bring 3 more for me on his next trip to Shanghai. I can use them for birthday gift, afterall it is not expensive and most important the toy is very appelling to kids , I believe even adult will find it interesting.


There actually have 4 choices: Piggy, Banana, Panda and Dolphin.

7 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this in Ipoh too! Em.. actually is just a flyer from a salesman but it's in a dog's paw shape. Don't think that support iPod

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Coketai said...

Hi Jason, Thanks to drop by. My daughter tested it with Ipod, it does works but I haven't test it any other MP3 so I am not sure whether it will work other MP3 player.

Anyway, thk for the advise!

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a fabulous gift! I love the piggy one. :) the price is good too! -cherry

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Coketai,
Thanks for dropping by my blog too, I've linked you!

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Coketai said...

Hi Jason,

Thanks for linking me. Hope you can provide me more good food Ipoh, so the next when I am back to Sungai Siput I will explore those places.

LY.Tai

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Precious Pea said...

Hi Coketai, thanks for dropping by my blog! Eh...i want the piggy one, so cute! I wonder if they sell it in HK.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Coketai said...

Jackson:
I can;t recall which floor the shop located, in fact in fact it is not a store, it is just small outlet located in the walk way.


Precious pea: I am not sure whether you can source from HK but this speaker toy is MADE FROM CHINA...Ha ! Ha! ( I don't know what else in the world is not made in China!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home