Friday, August 17, 2007

Anniversary Dinner at Manhattan Steakhouse , Marriort Hongqiao, Shanghai

Coming this 17th Aug, 2007, it come 17 years anniversary of our marriage. During the past 17 years, I hardly recalled there is any celebration for our anniversary and this time I make it a point that I am going for a good canddle dinner with my wife.

I search thru the internet and finally settle with this recommended steakhouse. Well!! I am looking forward for the wonderful dinner tonight and will blog my review in the next days.




Manhattan Steakhouse was awarded with:

Runner-up for “Most Romantic Restaurant” by City Weekend magazine in 2005

“Best Restaurant” by Modern Weekly magazine in 2004

“Best Continental Restaurant” by Modern Weekly magazine in 2003


5 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger backStreetGluttons said...

just great ! we now have one food expert based in shanghai ! welcome to da club !

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Coketai said...

the team: Thanks for dropping but frankly speaking I am not a food blogger but I love to view all the food review especially from the Malaysia flogger, hope one day I can have the time to try all the recommendation.

LY.Tai

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 17th Anniversary!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Christina Kim said...

17 years...keep up the good work!
Have a great celebration and wishing you many many good and lovely years ahead!!:D

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger "Joe" who is constantly craving said...

happy anniversary and hope that restaurant will be a blast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home