Monday, May 14, 2007

German Trip - Hamburg on a Quite Sunday Night

I have been very busy since I return from my German trip, only now I have the time to sort out my photo and put it nicely to update in to my blog. Since I am not on a tour itinerary on my German trip, I was able to explore a little more on Hamburg with the help from my German colleagues. I have plan a several entries on my German trip according to different topics which provide more insight about this cities.

These is the first part of my theme entry which highlight a very unique Sunday night scenery in Hamburg. As you can see from the photo I have taken below, you basically can't find any pedestrians on the street.....this a unique about this cities.

According to German labor law, no shop is allow to open on Sunday, except for eatery outlet, restaurant or any public necessities serevice such as train, bus etc. Due to the following reason most of the Hamburg people will stay at home or go outskirt to enjoy their Sunday rather than going to the cities.

But the interesting part is all the shop will put on the light on their window of their shop to use as a symbol of attraction on this quiet Sunday night.

I put up tow part for this entry as I find there are a lot interesting window display that I would like to share with all of you.



Empty Street with beautiful building structure


A street that is quiet with only the light from the shop window but with the nice weather and clean breath from this city ( as compare with the polluted air in Shanghai), I find myself enjoy the peacefulness of the night.



Anothe view from the quite Sunday night



Famous H&M outlet with the nice window display.


Braight Body Shop Outlet


Interesting window display


Another empty Street, by the way I remember it was just around 8.00pm on the Sunday night



Another famous brand in Europe



2nd part coming soon!!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home