Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A SWAROVSKI Pendant - a present for my wife on my German trip


Last month when I was travelling Dragon airline for my business trip, I bought a SWAROVSKI pendant for my wife - a round shipe with a tiny tiny crystal on the surface, my wife love it so much, unfortunately she drop it the next day when she wear it for lunch. She was very upset and looking around for few day but never found it anyway.

This time when I went for German trip, I spot another beautiful Pendant in the airline duty free shopping list and I decide to buy it on the spot...there is the pendant I shown above. It cost me USD130.00, not bad for such a beautiful colorful crystal pendant!!!!!

I used to buy Swatch watch for my wife collection until recently I find that the Swatch not appelling any more to me and my wife, therefore I decided to change to SWAROVSKI crystal collection as a gift for my wife. I found it very interesting to look at the beauty of the crystall color..blue, red, yellow etc. I found the clear type crystal not attractive and color crystal is more appelling to me. ( I am not sure what is my wife choice ....!!)

Infact I am looking forward for my next buy and it seem that I am more excited than my wife on what SWAROVSKI crystal product is on my list.

3 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi coketai,
Why don't you buy diamond or gemstone? Cos I find that Swarovski crystals sometimes look kinda artificial to me.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Precious Pea said...

Wahh...your wife so lucky!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Coketai said...

Hi Jason:

Wow!! You think I am KAYA, I just normal working class earning normal salary only loh!! Swarovski is already killing me!!

Precious pea:

Staying a board is not an easy life! so I just do what I can do to let my wife feel a little comfortable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home