Friday, April 13, 2007

Germany Trip 22-28 April

I am bit lazy to blog nowday because I am tied up with work. Before I can finish myTaiwan trip entries and now I am on business trip again to Hamburg next week. I love this place very much as I do not need to be in the hectic environment like Shanghai with everywhere is "people mountain, people sea".

I visited Hamburg last year August but at the time I loss my camera SD card during the trip with all the beautiful photo and this time I make sure that I will secure the SD card properly so that I can upload into my blog and share with all of you.

One more thing, this time around I have my Germen colleagues to guide me around after work for food and scenery......I hope I will have a fruitful trip even though I am stuck with full week business agenda in HQ. ( this is how Germen work! Come to work mean come to work no extra time for you to hang around.....respect them!!!)

Yah! I am travelling with business class, which mean I can check on the business class lounge in Frankfruit and Hamburg . Let see how different there are with the airport lounge compare with this part of the world.

4 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man..I love your job. Do you speak german?
-cherry

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Shyang said...

wow
should i call u uncle or wad??
cuz i tot u vr young one..tsk tsk..

i really looking forward to the type of carrier u have le..can travel here travel there

nice!

i m shyang

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Precious Pea said...

Wow....have a pleasant trip! So envy!!

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Coketai said...

Cherry: I don't speak German by German speak English, therefore no problem!

Love my job??? Well, you only look at good side of me but frankly speaking...tough and nice!!

Shyang:

Call me whatever you like..Well, I have all walk of friend..different age, gender, races etc.

Precious Pea: Thanks you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home