Saturday, May 19, 2007

German Trip - Hamburg European Style Building !

Hamburg being one of the most important port in Europe and the center of economy for German was nearly destroyed during second world war. However there are some old and historical building survived the allied bombardment and some of them are built hundred over year ago.

One of the most significant different between US and Europe when travelling to this two places were you hardly find any historical building in US that more than 100 years old but when travelling in Europe one of the thing you must do is to observe the very beautiful historical building structure located in each of the city you visit, there were uniques and each of them may be built century ago.




Look the statute crafted on the window !!!!


This is shopping outlet located on the main street of Hamburg walking down to the City Hall. When I first saw this beautiful building, I was stunt !!!!
Another beautiful building with uniques window


Hamburg City Hall....I will do another entry special for this beautiful place

Very beautiful !!!

Upper class resident area
Another resident houses!


I live the window structure of this building
A lot of ...lot of window!!!!

Exibition Hall!
I will blog one of my dinning experience in Hamburg and I breakdown my next blog into two part:
Part I = The journey to my first ever dining experience in Hamburg.
Part II = The restaurant!!!


3 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those houses are so nice!!

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Coketai said...

Hi Jason,
Thanks. There all look more nicer if you see it personally.

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lurve those houses in 6th pic. Grand, yet so lovely

 

Post a Comment

<< Home