Thursday, November 08, 2007

Xi Hu Hangzhou - Sun Set During Autumn!

I was working in Hangzhou from year 2001 to 2006 and I used to hang out in Xi Hu during my leisure time. I have the opportunity to view the different faces of Xi Hu. It was the same time I bought a CASIO Exilim digital camera and was able for me to capture many many wonderful faces of Xi Hu.

Xi Hu have different faces during different season in the year, basically you have the most beautiful sun set in Xi Hu during autumn, Misty look during raining season in summer and the most beautiful scenes I have seen or I have captured with my camera was the white Xi Hu after snow during winter.
I am going to blog each of this scenery I have captured on the following entry but for now I will show you the Sun Set in Xi Hu during Autumn. Hope all my viewer will like it!!!!


This was the stone gate located on the southern side of the Xi Hu somewhere near the famous 柳浪文莺。

It is this set of photo that spark my interest to learn photography. I took all these photos using a very simple digital camera but I learn one important point about photography is not the equipment that determine the outcome of your photo, it is how you understand the meaning of the scenery that count.
I like this one very much as it have some kind of emotional feeling attach to it, not solely about romantic.....but a little bit of sadness of not able to catch the last glimpse of the beautiful sun set before it submerge on the horizon of the lake!!!!
I purposely took the shot between the two trunk of the tree with a boat in a far side. What do you think the message I want to sent on this shot......LONELINESS!!!!!!
This is another shot I took behind a couple that sit facing the lake and the beautiful of the last glimpse of the sun set shine toward them.

I think now my viewer should understand what I mean by how you interpret the scenery you wish to take and able to capture at the right moment with the right atmosphere you want to present.

I am not a professional photographer but I learn how to express my feeling on all the photos I wish to take. May be the photo represent what and how I feel during those year in Hangzhou, anyway sometime it is good to embrace it and recall what was ME then!!!



2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Precious Pea said...

Soooo soooo romantic.

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! I wish I could see that every evening from my balcony.

-cherry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home