Sunday, November 25, 2007

2008 Hambug Trip - Christmas is coming !!!!

I arrived in Hamburg on Sunday morning, after check in the hotel I decided to make a trip down to the city hall to see what is happening for the Christmas. Winter in Hamburg is always wet and cloudy plus the strong wind from the sea, it make you really feel chill walking on the street. This time around, our company arrange us to stay in a newly open hotel near the harbour and it cause a little difficult for me to went down to the city hall ( not within a walking distance!!).

When I walk toward the Hamburg city hall, I notice the Christmas market have already kick off and there are few boats on the late were put on Christmas decoration. I guess all the boats will look nice at night but I would need to adjust my jet lag so I decided to visti them at night some other day ( I will be in Hamburg until the coming Saturday!).

Look at the sky, you will know what I mean by Hamburg winter!!!!








My humble digital camera was not up to performance, sorry for some blur picture. I just want to share the Christmas atmosphere with all of you, so just bear with me.
My next entry I will blog about the unique Hamburg Christmas market!!

3 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Big Boys Oven said...

can't wait to see more of Hamburg!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger  Lee said...

Hi, you MIA? Ha ha. Nice pics you have. Best regards, Lee.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Coketai said...

ULee,
What is MIA??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home